As we have done in previous years In The Making will be working together to support Big Group Hug by making items that can be given to local families in crisis. You can learn more about Big Group Hug here.
The list of items we will be making is below
- Baby bootees, baby mittens, baby bibs – any style or fabric/yarn
- Gloves, mittens, beanies – all ages
- Jumpers – sizes 2-5
- Flat cot sheets – can be made from cut down double or queen sheets
- Cot blankets, specific size – knitted, crocheted or sewn. 110 x 130cm (INSTRUCTIONS)
- Cotton drawstring bags, specific sizes. 252 x 30cm, 30 x 45cm, 45 x 70cm (INSTRUCTIONS)
- Soft Toys, knitted or sewn. No hard eyes or loose pieces
If you have been crafting items for Big Group Hug, thank you so much.
Completed items can be given to a team member or placed in the labelled tub in the foyer at Bundy.
Donations will be delivered to Big Group Hug at the end of each month.