1. Attendance will be recorded for every event on the property. You must provide your name, and mobile phone or email address,
or ensure it is correct on the church data base (Bundy Connect), in case COVID contact tracing is necessary.
2. You must carry an approved face mask and wear it correctly where you can't maintain 1.5m or while you sing.
3. You must practise social distancing: avoid physical contact and keep 1.5m away from others wherever possible.
4. You must clean your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser at the start and end of any gathering, and at other times as needed.
5. You must follow the instructions of ushers and signage for each space in the building.
6. You can sing quietly if you are wearing a mask. Only singers in the music team are allowed to sing without masks, when they are involved with the service.
7. There can be no sharing of food or drink at our meetings.
8. As extensive cleaning is required after each service we ask that you leave after the service when directed to.