1. To fulfill Government contact tracing requirements all those entering the building must either scan the QR code posters available at our front entrance (location code HRK DCH) or manually fill in the contact tracing record available in our foyer.
2. You must carry an approved face mask and when current regulations require a mask to be worn, wear a face mask correctly.
3. You must practise social distancing: avoid physical contact and keep 1.5m away from others wherever possible.
4. You must clean your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser at the start and end of any gathering, and at other times as needed.
5. You must follow the instructions of ushers and signage for each space in the building.
6. There can be no sharing of food or drink at our meetings.
7. As extensive cleaning is required after each service we ask that you leave after the service when directed to.